Latest News: The Star Wars Takeover is finally here! Are you enjoying it?

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Payday and New EPF Message from Jet Pack Guy!

Today, EPF Agents and Tour Guides got their paycheck! Check them out:
(Pictures coming soon, blame my computer!)
Pretty cool! Now check out this EPF Message from Jet Pack Guy:
If you can't read it, here's what it says:

"Yo everyone - I've been investigating some unusual computer activity. I've given my report to G - look for new orders soon."

Hmm, wonder what that means... Agents, be ready!
~Wwerocks88 Follow me on Twitter! Don't Forget to Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!