Latest News: The Star Wars Takeover is finally here! Are you enjoying it?

Monday, January 17, 2011

Wilderness Expedition

Wow! This Expedition probably has the best prize at the end! To get to this Expedition, open your map and go to the Dock:
Go into the Expedition and you'll see a free item:
The Expedition Hat! You'll also see a note:
"I wonder where these machine parts are from? I'll follow them."
Go into the wilderness. You'll see four paths. I'll tell you all the right paths you should take!
You'll earn the Path Finder stamp! You'll also end up at a cliff:
There's also a note:
"Who or what built this weird machine? How do I switch it on?"
I'll tell you how to "switch it on" in the next post! Hope I helped with the paths!
Don't Forget to Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!