Latest News: The Star Wars Takeover is finally here! Are you enjoying it?

Sunday, January 30, 2011

New EPF Message from HERBERT!

Have you checked your Spy Phone lately? Well, HERBERT sent agents a new message! Check it out:
"Hello, Error Prone Fumblers! Did you miss me? I see you've already met my latest reinvention: Ultimate Protobot! Stay tuned, there's more to come."

This isn't good! I guess Herbert has another plan! What do you think? Do you think this will lead to a new mission? Do you think Herbert will finally destroy the island? Let me know in the comments!
Don't Forget to Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!