Latest News: The Star Wars Takeover is finally here! Are you enjoying it?

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Note from Wwerocks88 *You might wanna read*

The construction isn't going too well so I MIGHT leave my blog the way it is! I'm trying to get a background for this blog but I can't find the one I want! I got most of the construction done except the header and background. So, I might just quit blogging because it takes my time away. I'm planning on making something for my youtube account but the recorder I use (Screencast-o-Matic) doesn't really have cool effects or anything. I'll keep you updated in my next post so until then... Waddle On!
Don't Forget to Comment!

1 comment:

  1. The construction is done... for now! I might change a few widgets and I might get new ones. A new header might be coming!
    ~Wwerocks88
    PS. I'm not quitting.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!