I changed the date:D So,my party is NOW! Heres the details:
Date: NOW!
Time: 12:00 PST(Penguin Standard Time)
Server: White Out
Room: IceBerg
So,hope you can make it!
Waddle and Rock!!!
Latest News:
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Happy77 has made a new post on the Club Penguin Community Blog ! Here's what she has to say: Greetings Penguins! Happy77 here. Billyb...
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
Here's what Billybob has to say on the Club Penguin Community Blog : Hello Penguins Agents! Thanks for helping to keep the island ...
-
Have you found the secret message from Herbert yet? If not, then keep reading this post! Herbert sent the EPF a secret message! To find the ...
Hey Wwerocks88,
ReplyDeleteYou shouldn't changed the party suddenly like that! I saw it half an hour later. You should re-organize your party because probably not many people came.
Africa223
Also Wwerocks88,
ReplyDeleteDid you know that you are breaking Club Penguin Terms of Service if you are using someone else's tracker (not including Pin Trackers) on your site. So you should remove the Trackers page.
Yeah I know but these trackers are gonna be Comment Trackers so I dont have to worry about anything.
ReplyDelete