Yes,I removed my Chat because Xat kept asking me if they could store information on my computer and it wouldn't let me deny. If I can't go on Chats then I can't have Chat Trackers and I don't want Comment Trackers because no one comments hardly. So,I might delete the Trackers page too or find trackers that don't scan the servers for a famous penguin. So,keep your eyes open because I might be adding new pages.
Waddle and Rock!!!
Latest News:
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Happy77 has made a new post on the Club Penguin Community Blog ! Here's what she has to say: Greetings Penguins! Happy77 here. Billyb...
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
Here's what Billybob has to say on the Club Penguin Community Blog : Hello Penguins Agents! Thanks for helping to keep the island ...
-
Have you found the secret message from Herbert yet? If not, then keep reading this post! Herbert sent the EPF a secret message! To find the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!