Yo Rockin Penguins!
Yep,I finally got 5,000 Hits!That means PARTY!Here's everything you need to know:
Date:September 26,2010
Time:12:00 PM PST(Penguin Standard Time)
Server:White Out
Room:IceBerg
Hope you can come!Also,I turned on Comment Moderation.Hope you can come to my Party!
Waddle and Rock!!!
Latest News:
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Happy77 has made a new post on the Club Penguin Community Blog ! Here's what she has to say: Greetings Penguins! Happy77 here. Billyb...
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Here's what Billybob has to say on the Club Penguin Community Blog : Hello Penguins Agents! Thanks for helping to keep the island ...
Hey Wwerocks88,
ReplyDeleteToday I got over 100 stamps on Club Penguin! So now I'm having a party! Below are the details.
Date: September 27th 2010
Time: 11:00 PST
Server: Ice Palace
Room: Town
Hope you can make it! Thanks!
Africa223