Latest News: The Star Wars Takeover is finally here! Are you enjoying it?

Friday, August 20, 2010

New Page Coming Soon and Update to Grey Puffle Edit

Hello Rockin Penguins!
As you can see,I deleted the Legend of the Grey Puffle post.Thats because I edited that picture to bright grey.Take a look:
You like?I made it more grey because the last one looked like a black puffle.The new page that is coming isnt big.Just a "My Edits"page.It might come today but I dont know.I have nothing else to do and I wanna make this page before school comes.I know this isnt kid freindly but School Sucks!lol.
Waddle and Rock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!