Billybob has made a new post on the Club Penguin Community Blog! Here's what he has to say:
Hello Penguins!
It's Club Penguin's birthday today! I hope you're all having fun celebrating at the Anniversary Party. Make sure you pick up the rare party hat while it's here! It's only available at the Coffee Shop TODAY!
This party is about celebrating you guys. You've helped make Club Penguin fun for so many people around the world. Thanks for being so amazing!
Until then... Waddle On!
-------------------------------------------------------
Awesome! Happy Birthday, CP!
~Wwerocks88 Follow me on Twitter!
Latest News:
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Happy Birthday Club Penguin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Today, I was playing games on Miniclip.com. Click here to go to Miniclip.com. While I was searching, I found out that they changed the pict...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!