Latest News: The Star Wars Takeover is finally here! Are you enjoying it?

Friday, July 8, 2011

Improvement ALMOST Done!

A couple weeks ago, I made a post telling you that I was going to improve this blog. You can see that post by clicking here. Well, over the weeks, I've done just that! Here are some of the new things I've added:

  • New Header
  • New Background
  • New Pages (Chat and Codes)
  • Added New Widgets
And here are the things I fixed:

  • Pages
  • Some Widgets
  • Blogroll (Had some blogs that got deleted)
  • "Back to Top" button
I'm still not done with the "Codes" page and I'm still fixing other pages. So, make sure to check the new things out and let me know what you think by dropping a comment!
~Wwerocks88 Follow me on Twitter! Don't Forget to Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!