Latest News: The Star Wars Takeover is finally here! Are you enjoying it?

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Blog Improvement

The title doesn't lie! I'm gonna be improving this blog! Here's a list of things you may expect:

  • New Header [Done]
  • Fixing pages []
  • Adding new pages [Done]
  • Getting more viewers []
  • Fixing widgets [Done]
I'm gonna get rid of the "Comics" page and replace it with something more useful. I might merge two pages together if I wanna add more pages. Oh, and if you see a post named "Trackers", ignore it! It's for the trackers page at the top. I'm not sure how I'll get more viewers (I lost half of them after I quit) but I may spam Twitter telling everyone to go to my site! :P If you have anything else you want me to add or remove, drop a comment below!
UPDATE: The Comics Page has moved to http://wwerocks88comics.blogspot.com/!
~Wwerocks88 Follow me on Twitter! Don't Forget to Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!