The blue crab appears at the Cove every 15 minutes. Isn't that wicked?! All I'm wondering is, why are there crabs all over the island?! Are they related to Klutzy? If so, then Klutzy must have a big family! But, I have a feeling we'll be hearing from Herbert soon...
~Wwerocks88 Follow me on Twitter!
Latest News:
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Blue Crab!
Today, I was at the Cove minding my own business until I saw something interesting! Take a look:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Hello Rockin Penguins! Today is Tuesday and that means its time for another Reviewed By You!Last week,Cp asked for submissions to their Art...
-
Club Penguin has released a new Penguin Style catalog! Check it out: To find the first cheat, go to page 8 and click on the blue flag: ...
-
Game Day has come to the Stadium!Check it out: Pretty Cool!There's also a New Snow and Sports Catalog: I can't show you guys the che...

Remember when Herbert said he'll strike the EPF then the Island? Well, I think the crabs are part of his next plan. Maybe they'll help cause the Blackout!
ReplyDelete