Here's what Billybob has to say:
Hello Penguins!
The Haunting of the Viking Opera is returning to the Stage in February! To celebrate, we want to make a viking pin.
We need your help to decide what it should look like. Which pin would you like to see?
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Today, I was playing games on Miniclip.com. Click here to go to Miniclip.com. While I was searching, I found out that they changed the pict...
Can you add me to your blog list! I added you to my blogroll! Thanks!
ReplyDelete