ALERT! New Field Op is out! Report for duty in the EPF Command Room for your orders!
Red alert! Our new defenses have detected an advanced computer bug. We're under attack!
Work together to find the infected EPF computer, and fix it. You must hurry!
Click continue and go to the computer with the map on it. This computer if you don't know what I'm talking about:
You should see your Spy Gadget blink green, pick it up! You'll have to do a puzzle... a new puzzle!
When your finished you'll earn one medal! Trust me when I say that this puzzle is sort of hard!
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Today, I was playing games on Miniclip.com. Click here to go to Miniclip.com. While I was searching, I found out that they changed the pict...
love it..keep on posting..
ReplyDelete