You guys know that story I was working on called Halloween Nightmare? Well, it's finally done! It took me a hour and a half to finish it and I still have some corrections to make! Check it out by clicking the"Stories" page! Also, the Anniversary Party is still here! So, rush to the Coffee Shop before it's over!
Latest News:
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello Rockin Penguins! You know that club I had?No body joined so I will be replacing it with somthing awesome!EPF Cops!Now,I will be putti...
-
Another new EPF Message from G! Check it out: "Attention agents: the Comm App is now secure. We're beginning Operation: Hibernatio...
-
Halloween Nightmare Coming Soon!
-
Hello Rockin Penguins! Well,im working on making this blog more Club Penguin.I might be working on the blog but depends on what I can do be...
It's really cool. I am working on a story series as well! Also, it was nice meeting you at Saraapril's party! Now I'm you're buddy!
ReplyDeleteAfrica223