The rules on this blog is kinda like all the rules in a blog.Here are the rules for this blog:
No Cussing(Cmon cussing is just not cool)
Dont be rude or mean(Lets say for example:"This is a stupid post whats not worth posting"or dont be mean to another person who commented)
Keep it clean!!!
Dont tell me your email address or password in a comment
DONT TALK IN ALL CAPS!!!I mean seriously,Its too annoying!
Dont use anything off this site(For example,dont take any of my edits I made and put it on your site saying you made the edit,I mean thats like stealing)
You can:
Use as many !!! and ??? as you want but just dont be silly and put only !!! or ???
Be weird
Tell a joke
Give be a latest cheat and I will give you credit.
If you do not follow these rules all of your comment will be deleted and you will be banned from commenting.
Waddle On!!!
-Wwerocks88
Latest News:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Today, I was playing games on Miniclip.com. Click here to go to Miniclip.com. While I was searching, I found out that they changed the pict...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!