Hello Rockin Penguins!
More songs are coming to my Mixpod.Rock songs mostly or a little song called"No Fear Bigfoot"from Back at the Barnyard.Trying to get the Slipknot song called "Dead Memories" on their.Im trying to get Rock and some Rap songs.Or the Bigfoot song lol.Awesome songs on the way and they are AWESOME!(no Country songs coming,Country sucks).
Waddle and Rock!!!
Latest News:
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Today, I was playing games on Miniclip.com. Click here to go to Miniclip.com. While I was searching, I found out that they changed the pict...
Hey Wwerocks88 please tell me how you got the Penguin Standard Time code because i couldn't find the code so i used a different code. I even email CP but they didn't tell me the code! Plz reply and ill give you proper credit. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHey Africa223,
ReplyDeleteI got the code from Snugle Lover's site.Heres the link Snugle Love's guide to Club Penguin dont give me proper credit,give snugle love proper credit.
Waddle and Rock!!!