Hello Fellow Penguins!
I just want you to know that I changed my name xKennyx to my penguin name Wwerocks88.I also got a Cheats tab and you can see all the cheats(I only got two cheats but more are coming).I dont know if im actully gonna make CPW Mods because well,nobody comments.So,hope you like the changes.Now I have to go to every site I commented and change my name to Wwerocks88.
Waddle On!!!
Latest News:
Friday, August 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Here's what Happy77 had to say: Greeting Penguins! Wow! There's tons of activity in the Command Room! Agents are all over the n...
-
When I went to pick up the new pin, I noticed this: "You have found a undefined. Would you like to pick it up?" I've found a ...
-
Construction coming soon to this blog! Right after Christmas, my blog will get HUGE changes! Here's some new things you may see: New He...
-
Club Penguin released a new Igloo Upgrades Catalog! There is a cheat! Here it is: For the first and only cheat, go to page 5 and click here...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!