G has sent us a new EPF Message! Check it out:
"Temperature at Toughest Mountain has dropped by 115%. According to my calculations, that should be enough to put Herbert into hibernation."
I have a feeling this plan will fail...
~Wwerocks88 Follow me on Twitter!
Latest News:
Friday, August 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Here's what Billybob had to say: Hello Penguins! Quick update: we've come across some nasty bugs with the newspaper and the new ...
-
The new Penguin Times is out! The first article is about the Great Snow Race coming soon: Click "Read more" to get more informati...
-
Construction coming soon to this blog! Right after Christmas, my blog will get HUGE changes! Here's some new things you may see: New He...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!