Hey Penguins! A week ago (or so) I made an SWF blog. When I was done with the design, I decided to keep it secret until I got some SWFs on it. Well, I got some SWFs and it's ready to be released to the public! The link is http://wwerocks88swfs.blogspot.com/. Go there, drop a comment, and check out the sweet SWFs! I don't have every single SWF and never will so don't post a bad comment! I'm not even done with the site, yet! So no bad comments, please! Waddle on!
~Wwerocks88 Follow me on Twitter!
Latest News:
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Happy77 has made a new post on the Club Penguin Community Blog ! Here's what she has to say: Greetings Penguins! Happy77 here. Billyb...
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
Here's what Billybob has to say on the Club Penguin Community Blog : Hello Penguins Agents! Thanks for helping to keep the island ...
-
Have you found the secret message from Herbert yet? If not, then keep reading this post! Herbert sent the EPF a secret message! To find the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!