Latest News: The Star Wars Takeover is finally here! Are you enjoying it?

Monday, June 20, 2011

Club Penguin Domain Problems!

Whenever I try to log onto Club Penguin, I get this:
I can't access the website, the game, or the blog! It sucks! And that's one freaky clown! If I go to the Miniclip website and try to play CP there, I get this:
I know I'm not the only one who get this! I know a LOT of people who has the same problem! CP like, forgot to pay for their domain! Club Penguin, please fix this! Members pay for memberships, that means they pay to play the game! If the game is down, members aren't getting what they paid for! But in the meantime, you guys can play other games such as Animal JamMinimonosWebosaurs, or any other game you like!
UPDATE: Club Penguin works for me now!
~Wwerocks88 Follow me on Twitter! Don't Forget to Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!