Latest News: The Star Wars Takeover is finally here! Are you enjoying it?

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Quitting Some Stuff

Hello Rockin Penguins!
The title says it all.Im not quitting blogging or Club Penguin(im qiutting stuff for extra time on Club Penguin).I made myself a scedule(cant spell) of what I will do on the computar and stuff.I will be quitting Chat rooms but im not removing my chat and I might make it private chat because heck,just for the fun of it.I will quit posting useless stuff and start posting more about Cp.I will quit all the games I play except Club Penguin.And more.See,in the past when I wasnt blogging I just sat and played on the computar,well im trying to make that come back.
Waddle and Rock!!!
PS.I know this is a useless post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!