New Penguin Style catalog! Check it out:
For the first cheat, go to page 5 and click on the window:
You'll get the Flashlight:
To find the second cheat, go to page 6 and click on the window sill:
You'll get the Candy Corn Costume:
To find the third cheat, go to page 7 and 8 and click on the crack in the floor:
You'll get the Frankenpenguin costume:
To find the fourth cheat, go to page 8 and click on the Fairy's eyes:
You'll get the Horse Costume:
To find the fifth cheat, go to page 10 and click on the tree:
You'll get the Superhero Mask:
To find the last cheat, go to page 11 and click on the Yellow Penguin's feet:
You'll get the Fuzzy Boots:
That's it! Let me know what you think in a comment!
~Wwerocks88 Follow me on Twitter!
Latest News:
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Today, I was playing games on Miniclip.com. Click here to go to Miniclip.com. While I was searching, I found out that they changed the pict...













No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!