Latest News: The Star Wars Takeover is finally here! Are you enjoying it?

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Club Penguin SWFs!

Hey Penguins! A week ago (or so) I made an SWF blog. When I was done with the design, I decided to keep it secret until I got some SWFs on it. Well, I got some SWFs and it's ready to be released to the public! The link is http://wwerocks88swfs.blogspot.com/. Go there, drop a comment, and check out the sweet SWFs! I don't have every single SWF and never will so don't post a bad comment! I'm not even done with the site, yet! So no bad comments, please! Waddle on!
~Wwerocks88 Follow me on Twitter! Don't Forget to Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!