Ok, first off, I'm posting something today or tomorrow about something that has to do about this blog.(that's all I'm saying... ). I also have a theory on Card Jitsu Water! Here's my theory. You know the Herbert statue at the Mine Shack? Well, we all know that this storm will be carrying lightning and when the storm hits, lightning will hit the Herbert Statue causing the island to flood! The Dojo will be the first room to sink and the water will flood the waterfall and cause Card Jitsu Water to come out! Yeah, short theory but that's what I think will happen! If you have a better theory, drop a comment!
Latest News:
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Christmas is almost here! So, I will be throwing a party! Here are the details: Date: December 15, 2010 Time: 3:30 PST Server: Christmas...
-
YES!Finally I found an easy and free banner website!It isnt a banner I pictured,but it will work.To get the banner all you have to do is cop...
-
Club Penguin has a dancing glitch. Pretty awesome glitch, though. To do this glitch, have no items on your penguin, start to dance then add ...
-
Today, I was playing games on Miniclip.com. Click here to go to Miniclip.com. While I was searching, I found out that they changed the pict...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!