Latest News: The Star Wars Takeover is finally here! Are you enjoying it?

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Card Jitsu Water Theory!

Ok, first off, I'm posting something today or tomorrow about something that has to do about this blog.(that's all I'm saying... ). I also have a theory on Card Jitsu Water! Here's my theory. You know the Herbert statue at the Mine Shack? Well, we all know that this storm will be carrying lightning and when the storm hits, lightning will hit the Herbert Statue causing the island to flood! The Dojo will be the first room to sink and the water will flood the waterfall and cause Card Jitsu Water to come out! Yeah, short theory but that's what I think will happen! If you have a better theory, drop a comment!
Don't Forget to Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules:
1. Don't be Mean!
2. Don't Spam! It's really annoying!
3. No Fighting or Swearing!
4. Don't post bad stuff!
5. DON'T TYPE IN CAPS!
6. No Links!
Have Fun!